WPD 597: UC Browser passes Safari, Intent to Ship: Background Sync ("sync" event), misspelling-tolerant autocomplete
- “Intent to Ship: Background Sync” (blink-dev), disc.
- Background Sync defines a
"sync" event which fires when next online (even after the page or browser has closed). This event can be used to synchronize client data from web apps with servers, in the background.
- The difference between the
aria-controls attributes, disc. (via)
aria-owns attribute establishes a parent-child relationship in the accessibility layer (post). The
aria-controls attribute creates a cause and effect relationship (post).
- Fixing rendering performance issues with
will-change: transform (ciu), ’s 9-min video ★
- An input field with misspelling-tolerant autocomplete, page
- : Promises cannot be used for cancelling in-flight
fetch requests, post
- StatCounter Global Stats - Mobile: UC Browser rises to second position (passes Safari), disc.
- The DOM Standard adds an (Element)
getAttributeNames() method, spec (disc.)
- The benefits of a variable font format, ’s post